Lancelot is looking for a Tech Lead PHP Symfony/Vue.js for a client in the banking sector in Luxembourg.
As a Technical Lead in one of our IT development teams, you will be responsible for functional and technical analysis as well as leading the development of applications. Your versatility will allow you to work on different technical subjects, and your autonomy and pragmatism will enable you to deliver applications that meet customer needs, both in terms of solutions and deadlines. You will be accountable for ensuring timely delivery of projects, adhering to quality standards, and managing the budget.
- Lead and supervise the implementation of projects, including cost estimation, deadline management, quality control, budget tracking, risk assessment, and alerts.
- Define functional and technical specifications.
- Develop clear solution schemas, plans and milestones.
- Develop applications according to IT standards and share best practices with developers.
- Act as a team leader for your project/team.
- Work closely with your manager to develop team members.
- Ensure support and maintenance for the applications within your scope.
- At least 5 years experience as a senior PHP developer.
- Strong experience in developing complex applications with the Symfony framework.
- Previous experience with VueJS, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Docker, Splunk, Jira, and Confluence.
- Significant experience in large-volume databases requiring high levels of performance.
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch and MongoDb is a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Sense of responsibility and focus on delivering customer satisfaction.
- Ability to propose and balance long-term and short-term solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure, adhere to deadlines, and manage incident support activities.
- Strong communication skills to manage relations within the team and with external stakeholders.
- Participation in continuous improvement of solutions and processes.
- Knowledge of the fund industry is an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and professional working proficiency in English.