Lancelot Recruitment is looking for a System & Network Administrator for a global consulting & audit firm.
Your role :
- Responsible for installation and configuration of network and security solution components.
- In charge of the installation, configuration, deployment, maintenance, and migration of IT infrastructures based on Microsoft technologies and Vmware.
- Implement best practices across all platforms including Microsoft, VMware ensuring high level of security and availability.
- Ensure the availability, integrity, security, and good performance of the network infrastructure.
- Perform incidents resolution and follow-up, problems identification, analysis, and customer support.
- Participate in continuous improvement of the overall production environment and propose improvements where required.
- Keep a high level of technical awareness within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Participate to IT related projects.
Your profile :
- Master’s Degree in computer Science.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in network, security, and system administration.
- Experience with data protection technologies including encryption, key management, data loss prevention, and hardware security modules.
- Excellent knowledge of Firewall, VPN administration, Network (switching and routing), Wifi, 802.1x.
- Excellent knowledge of Systems: VMware vSphere/VSAN/ESX, Windows 10 / Office 365, Windows Server 2016/2019.
- Knowledge of the following is an asset: Active Directory, Exchange 2016/2019, Nagios, Power shell and scripting languages.
- IT passioned, highly motivated, organized, autonomous with a critical mind and a strong desire to improve things.
- Self-starter attitude, keen to learn and build expertise.
- Show strong communication and adaptation skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Fluency in French and English. Any other language would be considered as an additional asset.
We offer you :
- The ability to acquire and develop an experience that will ensure a career in an expanding environment;
- A growing company with many interesting IT projects and new technology deployments;
- The opportunity to join a human sized international group and friendly environment that can give relief to your skills and satisfy your intellectual curiosity.