Lancelot is looking for a Linux System Engineer for a multi-disciplinary engineering company with cutting-edge innovation.
The Linux System Engineer will be integrated to the ICT Department in a motivated and innovative team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of the infrastructure and the administration of the servers.
- Maintain the defined infrastructure to keep a high level of service
- Participate to the definition of customers and global infrastructure in order to provide dedicated or hosted
- Document all required processes, interventions and SLA report using the ticketing and the monitoring systems of company to provide internal and external
- Assist the developers within a DevOps team
Skills and experience requirements
- Experience in:
- Linux operating systems
- DevOps tools (Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker…) to support the development team
- Open source environment (PostgreSQL, Tomcat, Apache, RabbitMQ…)
- Scripting languages like Python
- End-users L1 and L2 Support
- Fluent English and French
- Nice to haves:
- Experience in Windows Server administration (AD, FS, WSUS, WDS) and additional Microsoft products (Office 365)
- Experience in implementing Cisco components (routers, switches and firewalls)
- Basics of networking (TCP/IPv4 and TCP/IPv6)
- Experience in system and network monitoring softwares (Centreon, Nagios)
- Be part of a dynamic team working on both project and product developments
- Participate in every stage of the product lifecycle and gain project experiences
- Be offered a salary package commensurate with your background