Our client is a joint venture between two major players in their respective sectors. Together they have created a fully PSD2 compliant mobile payments platform in Luxembourg.
In this role, reporting to the Head of IT, you will contribute to the development of company strategy for 24/7 support and the management of IT service providers.
• Contribute to the development of the strategy for 24/7 support and incident management.
• Manage 24/7 IT support providers and participate in on-call responses, cross-functional collaboration, and escalation.
• Analyse and direct all IT Support related activities ensuring that our internal and external customers receive superior service and have their technical issues appropriately prioritised, correlated, and resolved in a timely fashion.
• Improve technical support practices in the areas of quality, knowledge centred support and resolution timeframes.
• Maintain and enforce documentation for the IT Support Team.
• Contribute to the design, implementation and monitoring of SLA’s and KPI’s for the Support Team.
• Prepare real-time dashboards, provide periodic and adhoc KPI reports to IT Management
• Assist in identifying gaps, improving processes, and implementing new solutions to provide seamless support.
• Ensure regulatory compliance and security standards are implemented, followed, and consistently meet the audit requirements in daily administration and solutions.
• Maintain vendor relationship, coordinate to resolve issues as well as improvements and review service credits.
• Assist engineering, operations and product teams with questions or troubleshooting.
• Work collaboratively with security teams and supports them in taking appropriate action to address security breaches if necessary.
• Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
• Minimum 4+ years of IT application support experience.
• Working knowledge of using ticketing system and documentation repository
• ITIL and other industry certifications on relevant technology is preferred.
• Experience working with data center providers, and public cloud vendors such as AWS and Azure.
• Experience in digital/mobile payments is a plus
• The ability to recognise opportunities for process improvement and to develop best practices
• Ability to work in a rapidly expanding environment.
• Highly motivated self-starter and team player with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
• Languages : Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English ; German or French would be an asset