Part of an international group, our client is a payment service provider based in Luxembourg.
The Head of IT will ensure global IT compliance and is in charge of process optimisation.
- Provide overall leadership and direction to the delivery team and service providers
- Supervisor governance on all levels, efficient organisation and processes
- Definition & implementation of IT strategy and roadmap
- Manage and supervise the Change Advisory Board and/or change control process
- Drive/Manage Incident and Crisis Management
- Drive/Manage audit readiness, IT risk assessments and compliance
- Drive/Manage information security, controls and security issues
- Ensure access to all relevant information and documentation by the Company’s internal and external control functions (CSSF)
- Continually identify ways to reduce costs delivering the services and improve service
- Understand Customer requirements and business opportunity/requirement identification and guidance
- Support IT RfI/ RfS / RfP processes (including documentation, definitions and evaluation)
- Provide overall leadership and direction to the delivery teams