Lancelot is looking for an ERP Administrator for our client, a leading advisory, audit and accounting business operating globally.
To enable them to pursue current growth they are improving IT systems across the board including those systems focused on finance and HR.
Working alongside the ERP Project Manager, the ERP Administrator will manage the following:
- Develop and maintain reports to provide crucial business insights using various tools and technologies.
- Administer and support Workday and Salesforce platforms, ensuring smooth operations and user access management.
- Configure and customise Salesforce to meet the organisation’s specific needs and requirements.
- Collaborate with the project managers and stakeholders to gather and analyse business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Perform testing and quality assurance to ensure software applications meet the required standards and functionalities.
- Provide technical analysis and support for Workday-related tasks and projects.
- Data extraction and cleanup from a relational database
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience developing reports and in data extraction from relational databases.
- Experience in software testing and quality assurance processes and tools.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to interpret business needs and translate them into technical solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise work to meet deadlines efficiently.
- Previous experience as a Workday (or similar) administrator is a must, experience as a Salesforce administrator and with Salesforce configuration is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills, given the diversity of stakeholders (our clients, our partners, our teams),
- Business knowledge (finance, purchasing, sales, stock, production, logistics, quality, etc.)
If you would like to grow with an international business that has many stimulating technology projects, get in touch.
Starting salary: €60K + car allowance
Our client also offers private health care and a pension scheme.
Please contact Lancelot for more details: email@example.com