Our client is a vital financial institution based in the heart of Luxembourg.
To assist in the process of increasing its defensive position against cyber security risks, we are looking for experienced candidates with the know-how to deal with the following:
- Set and implement user access controls and identity and access management systems
- Monitor network and application performance to identify and irregular activity
- Perform regular audits to ensure security practices are compliant
- Deploy endpoint detection and prevention tools to thwart malicious hacks
- Set up patch management systems to update applications automatically
- Implement comprehensive vulnerability management systems across all assets on-premises and in the cloud
- Work with IT operations to set up a shared disaster recovery/business continuity plan
- Work with HR and/or team leads to educate employees on how to identify suspicious activity
If you have the following background and experience, and your approach to IT security involves the following, we would love to talk to you:
- Malware detection: Leverage advanced threat protection software to detect, and identify Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) that might circumvent traditional security solutions like anti-virus, firewalls, and IPS/IDS.
- Analytics & Intelligence: Leverage analytics and intelligence gathering to identify and detect attacks as quickly as possible. Using analytics and intelligence allows the security practitioner to aggregate network and application data to prevent attacks from occurring in the future.
- SIEM Management: Manage and analyse the security information and event management (SIEM) tools and services. You will need to be able to create automation with the SIEM and take the real-time analysis produced from alerts and translate that into incident response plans.
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field with a minimum of 3-6 years dedicated to IT, IT security, and/or security infrastructure experience OR a combination of equivalent work experience and education.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a unique institution that offers rewarding career opportunities in an evolving yet stable environment.
Please contact Lancelot for a confidential discussion.