Our client is looking for a BI Engineer in charge of the design, implementation and maintenance of Business Intelligence technical components.
In this role we are looking for someone who will be fully involved in all data related initiatives including the implementation of a Data Warehouse,
- Integration of new data flows, data structures, reports, dashboards, maintenance and enhancement of current production environment;
- Day-to-day operations like monitoring, checking systems and proactively fixing or escalating issues;
- Be able to formulate and structure network or firewall rules implementation;
- Be able to understand interdependencies between different systems and provide Level 2 Support for the analytics and reporting platforms;
- Liaise with Service providers using established processes as needed and follow up;
- Document troubleshooting for peers and handover of simple recurring tasks to Level 1 support;
- Developing excellent relationships with internal customers and IT DevOps team members.
- Familiar with operating MS SQL based DWH;
- MS SQL database development ;
- SSIS and SSAS (tabular and multi-dim models) development;
- Familiar with connecting Oracle, AS/400 data sources;
- Able to analyse end to end data flows ;
- Familiar with API connectivity;
- Knowledge of scripting languages;
- Familiar with release management (i.e. TFS);
- Familiar with IT processes such as Incident Management and Change Management;
- Good technical skills & willingness to keep up to date on technological advances;
- Previous experience in the Financial industry and with core banking systems is highly appreciated;
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Good verbal/written communication in English is mandatory, any other language is considered as an advantage;
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills;
For more information on this role, please contact Lancelot for a confidential conversation.