We are looking for a full-stack developer to develop our European operations.
The role is based in the Luxembourg office with an opportunity to travel to our client’s HQ in Tokyo. You will have the chance to be part of the growth of the business in both Japan and Europe – with the possibility to move internally.
You will help build and maintain digital currency exchange platforms in Europe. This will involve having a close relationship with other developers in the company. It is vital that you have
strong communication skills, are focused on delivering results and experienced with frequent and small release cycles.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a leading player at the cutting edge of a fast-growth and revolutionary industry. You will be an instrumental part of this growth story. A familiarity and genuine interest in Bitcoin and blockchain technology is desirable.
- Design and development of all aspects of back-end systems as well as server and client-side of bitcoin marketplace
- Leverage your development skills to create, maintain and enhance our platform
- Ensure the reliability and security of the exchange system
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extensive technical knowledge of the Microsoft Stack (server and client-side)
- 5+ years’ experience with databases
- 5+ years’ experience with SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of data architecture and algorithms
- Knowledge of parallel and asynchronous programming
- Experience developing financial systems
- Experience developing large-scale services (able to design to reduce load)
- Fundamental understanding of mobile app development
- Experience with large-scale transaction processing
Fluent in English (oral/written)
Other European languages / Japanese are a plus