Our client is seeking to develop the first and leading decentralised financial network by building the next generation of market infrastructure.
Combining properties of “banking-as-a-service,” “banking-as-a-platform” and “banking-as-an-infrastructure,” their ambition is to bridge the emerging digital assets with the traditional world of
finance and, as such, accelerate the pace of financial inclusion and innovation.
The aim of our client is to allow banks, financial service providers, and other financial institutions to enhance their value proposition and make their innovations accessible to anyone in a secure, fast, frictionless, and borderless fashion.
This is a great environment for software specialists as the company prones a “developer-first ethos”
Together, the business is focusing on building a highly technical team that values the core beliefs of decentralised finance,
cryptocurrencies, data privacy, and open-source code. Founded by engineers and crypto enthusiasts, with a developer-first ethos, team members are encouraged to take ownership over their areas of the codebase and work autonomously, managing their own time and tasks.
Our client is a pioneer in the space of MPC, TSS cryptography and the next generation of digital financial solutions. For this reason, their core value is to constantly tackle new challenges and laying
down the groundwork to bring complex concepts to the very forefront of reality in the industry.
Paving the way to a new world of finance, if you’re looking to make a difference, then look no further.
The role and what our client offers:
- Remote* working with a flexible schedule and no time-zone constraints.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Opportunity to make a large impact as part of a small, highly motivated team.
- Varied, interesting technical challenges to work on.
- Build, maintain and extend existing cloud infrastructure.
- Brainstorm, evaluate, and architect using modern cloud technologies to deliver new features and/or improve the existing Io infrastructure.
- Adopt code quality processes to ensure the readability and maintainability of repos.
- Collaborate closely with quality assurance engineers to improve testability and test coverage over existing and new cloud services.
- Contribute to the development of automated testing code bases.
- Build, maintain and extend continuous integration (CI) and deployment pipelines for existing and new cloud services.
- Monitor the performance, reliability, load, and costs of production services.
- Debug production issues across services and different levels of the stack.
- Create and enforce processes to help reliably deploy new features/changes to the production cloud environment.
- Monitor and oversee the deployments of new features/changes to the production cloud environment.
- Work with TPM’s and product owners to provide your experience when resource planning and scoping development.
- Commit, maintain and extend internal documentation related to your areas of the code base.
- 6+ years of professional experience as a cloud engineer or a related field.
- Proficient in serverless services, AWS IAM, Nodejs, GraphQL, Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes and cloud service providers.
- High level of autonomy with good self-management skills.
- Ability to collaborate remotely with developers in multiple time zones
- HODL Bitcoin or another crypto
- Have experience with blockchain systems (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc) and/or financial technology such as banking systems.
- Have experience with Payment Products, integration and Services.
- Knowledge about AML and KYC regulations
- Have remote experience.
Project Tech Stack:
- Backend services: Serverless, Nodejs, GraphQL, and Postgres.
- Cloud: AWS (Serverless) and Scaleway (Kubernetes).
- Frontend: React Native, Typescript, and Apollo Client.
- Dev Ops: Kubernetes, Docker, and GitHub.
- Comms: Slack and JIRA.
*Regarding the remote status, candidates must be eligible to work in the country they choose to work in.
Please call Lancelot for more on this opportunity.