As an Application Integration Engineer you will be part of a team that is designing, building, implementing, and maintaining software solutions on a global level.
You will be responsible for the design, development, testing, implementation, documentation, and maintain data & process
interfaces between internal and external applications or databases, on various platforms (cloud & on-premise).
Monitoring the data flow between databases, applications and cloud services, you will contribute to software development projects with your development capabilities.
In charge of documentation, build and process for Azure AD Authentication Integrations you will ensure that all integrations are following our security specifications.
• Act as technical contact for all Application Interfaces & Data Integrations
• Provide technical support within the specialist area of expertise for IT development projects
• Translate business interface requirements into highly scaleable and sustainable working integration solutions
• Develop high-quality software integrations and interfaces using different services (Web Services (SOAP / REST) or Direct Integration API)
• Ensure that data sources can be used multiple times to ultimately optimize implementation times
• Document, audit and process all Azure AD Authentication Integrations
• Identify inefficiencies in current databases and leverage solutions
• Take ownership of the implementation of an integration suite / platform
• Develop software solutions while using your coding experiences
• Act as a technical specialist and contact for standard applications and manage the administration
• Be a specialist in Software Development and Integration Best Practices to build out Azure cloud solutions
• Have a passion for data and strong technical data Integration skills
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in designing and developing software solutions
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (JSON, SOAP & XML)
• Experience in working with an Integration Suite
• Solid understanding of the Azure cloud and their core features especially the Azure AD Services
• Understanding of database architectures and technologies (SQL, Mongo, MySQL)
• Ideally experiences with CRM solutions & ERP (Salesforce & SAP)
• You have strong analytical thinking and problem-solving techniques
• Fluency in English verbal and written