Our client is a major supplier of smart design and building solutions for the construction industry.
Providing clients across the globe with sustainable tailor-made solutions, our client benefits from a state-of-the-art integrated supply chain and a dedicated R&D team committed to enhancing the performance of built environments.
To support the continued growth of this international business, our client has created a new role: Network & Security Engineer, to reinforce in-house knowledge and to challenge service providers ensuring the highest levels of services.
The Network & Security Engineer is in charge of the global network set-up and operations, with related KPI: availability, response time, as well as supervising external resources supporting audits, monitoring or projects activities.
He/she will advise the Security & Network Domain Manager on the required projects to improve overall network efficiency, security rules, response time, evolutions on the network, telephony, and apps security.
Supporting the project team in the deployment phases, the Network & Security Engineer may also provide, if necessary, support (security, quality, method, etc.) and technical assistance to the IT Infrastructure teams (operations, projects), the users and the customers.
- Design, maintain in operational condition, optimise and update the network and security architectures
- Analyse and troubleshoot technical issues
- Supervise and analyse daily networks & security events management (logs, …)
- Monitor, anticipate and understand business needs in terms of communication usages (data, voice) and transversal application projects
- Propose technical solutions and standard configurations, and prepare decision making
- Evaluate alternatives and propose decisions based on selection criteria
- Organise, coordinate, supervise and control modification or new projects, including out-sourced activities
- Design and lead the test phases and ensure the needed documentation delivery (diagram, technical, economical or legal document)
- Inform and ensure the training of the IT team on the technical design ( operation, security, risks,…)
- Advise and provide technical assistance for end users and customers
- Join quality process control activities such as SOX controls, or quality audits
For this role we are looking for candidates with at least 2 years experience or a significant internship/apprenticeship in Network and Security ideally in a large international organisation.
- IT network platforms and security risks knowledge: SD-WAN, WIFI, LAN, Firewalls, Proxy & reverse proxy, Load balancer, Strong Authentication
- Fortinet, Cisco and HP
- Experience managing networks and analysing cybersecurity risks
- LAN and WLAN
- Firewalls and Security
- Network protocols and services
– TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc.
– HTTP/HTTPS, TLS,…
– 802.1X, RADIUS/TACACS
– NAC (Network Access Control
– Web Application Firewalls
– Load Balancers
Our client offers a fully supportive work environment enabling real opportunities for development and growth whilst encouraging an entrepreneurial mind-set. On the job and formal training is provided and employees benefit from a flexible working environment.
Please contact Lancelot for further information.