Our client is a leading international advisory firm, looking to reinforce their internal Network team.
The role covers operational and project work (50/50), and candidates will ensure the implementation, advanced management and evolution of the security infrastructure.
Are you the right candidate?
Ideally, we are looking for someone with WAF skills strengthen our team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Design, deploy and maintain functional security components (e.g. firewalls, WAF, load balancers…) on premise and cloud environments
- Troubleshoot advanced unwanted behaviour
- Stay informed, evaluate and test new technologies
- Provide technical documentations and reports
- Report issues and risks
You don’t tick all the lines in the offer? We suspect so! But here are the other skills that could make you an excellent candidate just waiting to be trained.
- You have formal qualifications in IT and at least 3 years of experience.
- Technologies: Firewalls (Checkpoint, Palo Alto…), WAF (F5 ASM/AWAF), Load Balancer (F5 LTM), Email security (Proofpoint), Document security (Thales HSM)
- Nice-to-haves: Azure Cloud, CyberArk
- You are flexible, autonomous but a team player;
- You are proactive and responsible;
- You have the desire to learn and develop,
- You have an excellent written and spoken level of French and English;
- You have one or more of these certifications: CCSE, PCNSE, CyberArk Defender, CyberArk Sentry, AZ-500, AZ-700, AZ-303/304 certifications would be a significant advantage.
Our client has centrally located offices as well as a network of satellite offices to make the commute less of a grind!
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact Lancelot.