Lancelot is looking for an IT Platform Support Administrator for a Fintech in Luxembourg.
The successful candidate will be in charge of implementing and developing the 24/7 support as well as managing IT support providers for a global payment platform.
- Manage 24/7 IT support providers and participate in on-call responses, cross-functional collaboration, and escalation.
- Analyse and direct all IT Support related activities ensuring that our internal and external customers receive superior service and have their technical issues appropriately prioritised,
correlated, and resolved in a timely fashion.
- Work with objectives and provider activities to improve technical support practices in the areas of quality, knowledge centred support and resolution timeframes.
- Maintain and enforce documentation for the IT Support Team.
- Manage SLA’s and KPI’s for the Support Team.
- Prepare real-time dashboards, provide periodic and adhoc KPI reports to IT Management
- Handling technical support escalations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist in identifying gaps, improving processes, and implementing new solutions to provide seamless support.
- Display flexibility and willingness to prioritise and perform all other duties as assigned.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and security standards are implemented, followed, and consistently meet audit requirements.
- Quickly identify issues and ensure rapid resolution or escalation to other parts of the business or external vendors, maintaining the thread of communication until the issue is resolved.
- Maintain vendor relationship, coordinate to resolve issues as well as improvements and review service credits.
- Assist engineering and product teams with questions or troubleshooting.
- Work collaboratively with security teams and support them in taking appropriate action to address security breaches if necessary.
Ideal candiate profile:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3+ years of IT support experience.
- Working knowledge of using Atlassian’s JIRA and Confluence.
- ITIL and other industry certifications on relevant technology is preferred.
- Experience working with data center providers, and public cloud vendors such as AWS and Azure.
- Experience in digital/mobile payments is a plus.
- The ability to recognise opportunities for process improvement and to develop best practices while navigating ambiguity.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter and team player with a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Languages : Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English