As the Business Systems Analyst, your role will oversee the entire software landscape and be the personal point of contact for users who need technical support.
You will be the technical expert of a variety of applications, and will take on an analytical approach to the role to ensure that applications meet company requirements.
As part of the Corporate IT and Digitalisation department, you will consider requirements from a business perspective, analysing the business case and try to map them globally. In this role, you will work independently with various stakeholders at all levels.
• Collaborate with business and IT counterparts to create and validate business solutions
• Act as SPOC (single point of contact) for the business for all technical application questions
• Provide analytical and in-depth product knowledge to the customer base across supported applications
• Perform troubleshooting, maintenance, and optimisation of existing software applications
• Plan, coordinate and manage internal and external resources to deliver results in a timely, accurate and professional manner
• Identify problems and opportunities, and participate in developing solutions
• Liaise with cross-functional and the application development teams to resolve issues being reported
• Participate in the implementation and maintenance of software applications
• Be the technical expert for the main applications within the organisation (Product Information Management System, Core HR System, Document Management System, …)
• Assist in requirements gathering of new and/or existing functionality needs
• Manage and maintain interfaces between company core systems and external service providers
• Assist in developing relevant training materials for users and key-users
• Computer science degree and a broad range of relevant multiuser computer systems, both cloud & on-premise solutions
• 4+ years of systems development or application management experience
• Knowledge of leading application implementations and enhancements
• Good understanding of REST/SOAP based services and system integrations
• Ideally advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
• Experience interfacing with software vendors
• Demonstrated analytical thinking and problem-solving techniques
• Fluency in English verbal and written